I’ve spent the past four hours in A&E with my partner as he has had a back injury. FOUR HOURS. It’s actually ridiculous, whilst there I realised quite a few things that bug me.
1. – The nurses, they worked their whole educational life training and getting the qualifications to walk around with a face like a slapped arse.
2. – The chairs are absolutely rock solid. You go to A&E normally because you’re in some sort of discomfort to only be made more uncomfortable by the chairs.
3. – Children who have a paper cut and have been rushed to A&E, FOR A PLASTER.
4. – The constant “Are you ok?” while you’re in the waiting room! That’s what I’m waiting to find out!
5. – I don’t think I have ever waited so long for anything in my life. I know these places get busy but 2 hours before you even see a doctor?!